Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Featured

I know that I am speaking to a certain few blog readers when writing this post but ya'll may remember this knitting post from last month. In said post I showed you these:

for Alaska Zoey


for Alaska Lucy

Well, my dear Pittsburgh knitting friend, Cosy (who can claim genius for both the sweater designs and the dye job on the main wool colors, me -- I just knit), has featured my operation: keep-alaska-nieces-warm knitting projects in the Mentionable Monday section on her blog (click the link to see the post).

I tell you this because I wanted to put in a plug for Cosy's products, both her beautiful yarn and her clearly written and clearly adorable patterns. If you are a knitter or crocheter you can click over to here to see her current etsy inventory (which is currently on hold while she attends the NY sheep and wool festival, but check back after the 19th to view everything). And in case you are curious, the sweaters were made from the Beautiful Baby Bundle pattern ebook (featuring both sweaters in both baby and toddler sizes) and the beautiful and vibrant rainbow chard wool.

In the meantime, I patiently await pictures of my adorable nieces sporting their new sweaters. I've got my eye on you, Alaskerella (a.k.a. sister-in-law Katie).

P.S. I almost forgot to mention that Cosymakes ships internationally!

No comments:

Post a Comment